here to read the ClickDimensions Web Tracking and Privacy Paper. It provides an easy to understand overview on web tracking techniques and their privacy implications.
- Educating you on web tracking and how to avoid web tracking
- - The ClickDimensions solution uses a first party cookie to track visitor activity on our web sites. We use this information to improve the content of our sites as well as to provide visitors with a more relevant overall experience with our organization and our site. As mentioned earlier, we never share information you provide us with 3rd parties. If you do not want this site to place a cookie on your browser and track your activity you may leave the site or you may browse the site using privacy mode in your web browser. To learn how to use privacy mode refer to the links below depending on the browser you use.
- ----- InPrivate mode in Microsoft Internet Explorer
- ----- Incognito mode in Google Chrome
- ----- Private browsing mode in Mozilla FireFox
- ----- Private browsing mode in Apple Safari
- - If you fill out a web form on this site your information will be stored in our CRM system and some amount of your past browsing on this site may be available to our staff to determine your interests so we may more effectively engage with you and so we may improve our site. However, if you use private browsing as described above, you may provide us your information without making your past browsing activity available to us. If you do not wish for us to have your personal information please do not fill out any of the web forms on this site.
- - If you opt-in to our newsletter or any of our other marketing emails, clicking on a link in any of these emails may cause you to be personally identified on our site and may cause some part of your past browsing history on our site to be available to our staff to determine your interests so we may more effectively engage with you and so we may improve our site. If you do not wish for this tracking to occur you can unsubscribe from our mailings or use private browsing mode to avoid tracking.
- - Click here to read our Web Tracking and Privacy paper. This paper uses simple language to explain the various web tracking techniques that can be used and the privacy implications of each. We take a 'white hat' approach to tracking and never use techniques designed to trick the visitor or share their identification with other sites
- Never sharing the data you provide to us with anyone
- - Never with third parties
- - Never with other web sites (e.g. for the purpose of identifying you across unaffiliated web sites)
- - Never with anyone outside our company – period
- Only emailing you if you have opted in to received our emails
- - ClickDimensions employs a 100% permission based email program. You may opt-in to our monthly newsletter by going to http://www.clickdimensions.com/newsletter/. Each edition of our newsletter contains a clearly marked unsubscribe link so you may request to be permanently removed from future mailings.
- Making it easy for you to opt-out/unsubscribe from emails
- - Each email sent from ClickDimensions using our Email Marketing solution provides a clear unsubscribe link which will immediately remove you from any or all of our mailings as you specify
- Using only permission based web tracking technologies
- - ClickDimensions uses first party HTML browser cookies in our web tracking technology. This means that visitors to our site are easily able to set their browsers to reject cookies and are easily able to delete cookies set by us and others. For example, to set the Internet Explorer browser to reject cookies go to Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Settings and select the privacy level (using the slider bar) that you prefer. To delete cookies in Internet Explorer, go to Tools > Internet Options > General > Browsing History and click the Delete button then select the cookies option
- - ClickDimensions never stores any information in your computer’s Flash local shared objects area (i.e. we never use what is known as ‘flash cookies’)
- - ClickDimensions never uses visitor identification techniques that involve sharing information you provide us with other sites or vice versa