Using Only Permission-Based Web Tracking Technologies
The ClickDimensions solution uses a first party cookie to track visitor activity on our websites. We use this information to improve the content of our sites as well as to provide visitors with a more relevant overall experience with our organization and our site. This information may include information that identifies you as an individual or relates to an identifiable individual, including: name, title, company name, job function, expertise, postal address, telephone number, or email address. We may also collect other information that does not reveal your specific identity or does not directly relate to an identifiable individual such as browser and device information, information collected through cookies, pixel tags, and other technologies, and demographic information.We never share information you provide us with third parties except to the extent necessary to provide our marketing automation solution services and only to the extent described in the Terms of Service. If you do not want this site to place a cookie on your browser and track your activity, you may leave the site or you may browse the site using privacy mode in your web browser. To learn how to use privacy mode, refer to the links below depending on the browser you use.
- InPrivate mode in Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Incognito mode in Google Chrome
- Private browsing mode in Mozilla FireFox
- Private browsing mode in Apple Safari
If you fill out a web form on this site, your information will be stored in our CRM system and some amount of your past browsing on this site may be available to our personnel to determine your interests so we may more effectively engage with you and improve our site. However, if you use private browsing as described above, you may provide us your information without making your past browsing activity available to us. If you do not wish for us to have your personal information, please do not fill out any of the web forms on this site.
If you opt-in to our newsletter or any of our other marketing emails, clicking on a link in any of these emails may cause you to be personally identified on our site and may cause some part of your past browsing history on our site to be available to our personnel to determine your interests so we may more effectively engage with you and so we may improve our site. If you do not wish for this tracking to occur, you can unsubscribe from our mailings or use private browsing mode to avoid tracking.
ClickDimensions never uses visitor identification techniques that involve sharing information you provide us with other sites or vice versa. ClickDimensions never stores any information in your computer’s Flash local shared objects area (i.e., we never use what is known as ‘flash cookies’).
Never Sharing the Data You Provide to Us with Third Parties
- Never with other websites (e.g. for the purpose of identifying you across unaffiliated websites)
- Never with anyone outside our company – period
Our customers have the option to connect their accounts to various supported platforms (“Third-Party Platforms”) such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. This Policy does not cover any information or other content you can view via the use of our services on Third-Party Platforms (but which was not posted there using our Services) or information you provide to Third-Party Platforms accessed via the ClickDimensions’ services. We cannot take responsibility for the content or privacy policies of any Third-Party Platforms. We encourage you to carefully review the privacy policies of any Third-Party Platforms you access via our site or services.
Only Emailing You If You Have Opted-In to Receive Our Emails
ClickDimensions employs a 100% permission based email program. You may opt-in to our monthly newsletter by going to http://www.clickdimensions.com/newsletter/. Each edition of our newsletter contains a clearly marked unsubscribe link so you may request to be permanently removed from future mailings.
Making It Easy for You to Opt-Out/Unsubscribe from Emails
Each email sent from ClickDimensions using our email marketing solution provides a clear unsubscribe link which will immediately remove you from any or all of our mailings as you specify.
Protecting Customer Data
- Customers of ClickDimensions’ marketing automation solution may electronically submit subscriber data or information to the Company’s services (“Subscriber Data”).
- ClickDimensions has no direct relationship with our customers’ Subscribers, and our customers are responsible for making sure they have the appropriate permission for us to collect and process information about those individuals.
- If you are a Subscriber and no longer want to be contacted by one of our customers, please unsubscribe directly from that customer’s email or contact the customer directly to update or delete your data.
- ClickDimensions will not share, distribute, or reference any such Subscriber Data except as provided in the Terms of Service, or as may be required by law.
- ClickDimensions will retain data we process on behalf of our customers for as long as needed to provide services to our customer or to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, prevent abuse, and enforce our agreements.
- ClickDimensions will retain security tokens and the associated profile/page IDs. For example, in the case of Facebook, we will retain the user token, page token, page ID, and the Facebook page name.
ClickDimensions has further committed to refer unresolved Privacy Shield complaints to JAMS International, an alternative dispute resolution provider headquartered in London with additional locations in Amsterdam, Milan, New York and Rome. If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your complaint, or if your complaint is not satisfactorily addressed, please visit https://www.jamsadr.com/file-an-eu-us-privacy-shield-or-safe-harbor-claim for more information and to file a complaint.
How to Contact Us
Or by mail:
ATTN: Adam Jones
5901 Peachtree Dunwoody Road, NE
Atlanta, GA 30328